Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor.. Wat did mary say??

Options
  • 05-12-2010 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does any1 no wat marys comments wer on the xtra factor last nite that simon was on about???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marilyn62 wrote: »
    Does any1 no wat marys comments wer on the xtra factor last nite that simon was on about???????

I think that he didnt like any of her song choices and she couldnt please him and kinda knew he wouldnt save her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

she said

"dis has been da greatest experience of me life"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Marilyn62

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think that he didnt like any of her song choices and she couldnt please him and kinda knew he wouldnt save her

Thanks for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

when is she taking up her new post with mcdonalds

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

orourkeda wrote: »
    when is she taking up her new post with mcdonalds

She could be the one who makes the most money from this series, if she is marketed correctly

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    she said

"dis has been da greatest experience of me life"

Pretty much.

If nothing noteworthy happens they just make something up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

She could be the one who makes the most money from this series, if she is marketed correctly

And I hope she does. She comes across as a very warm, genuine person (leaving all the cheesy schmaltz they engineered every few weeks to promote her) and I would listen to her sing on a TV show or radio much quicker than the likes of Katie Waster or Clone of Cher(yl)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I don't think so - Mary's audience is fairly limited. Yes she will make loads of cash if all the Irish people who voted for her will buy her album, being honest, it is one thing to vote every week for her singing Tom Jones, its another thing all togther to go into HMV and buy an album of her singing Tom Jones.

After the tour Mary will have every weekend busy singing in pubs and clubs around Dublin - that could go on for years. A recording artist and arena performer she aint.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope she does

If she does a duets album with Wagner it would break sales records worldwide :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Just saw her last night for the first time, and the montage of all her appearances ....was shocked to be honest, was every single song a bit flat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

She is the new face of Tesco and they are going to give her 200,000 a year. Not too bad for Mary after all. F U Simon.

tumblr_lcxb5dmIXh1qamybzo1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Bet she'll sell more CDs in Tesco than Nadine Coyle did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Mary has actually got apparently over one million in deals already.She is going to do very well out of this:cool:

Advertisement