Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOR SCOPE QUESTION

Options
  • 05-12-2010 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

i was just re setting the zero on my scope and i think i loosened the two screws to much and now i cant tighten the turrets back up.

i'm currently pulling my hair out.

does anyone out there have an IOR that can help me.

its the 4-14x50 standard (not illuminated)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

cheers lad.
    i had a look at that link and it looks like a simple enough fix once i get a longer screw with the correct thread
    i'll let you know how i get on today;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

panic over, problem solved.
    i just got a screw with the same thread as the one from the scope only slightly longer and that allowed me to engage the plate that was after coming loose when i opened the screws too much.

i got the screw from a box of random screws that a tv/radio shop had behind the counter for just such an occasion. it only cost me some loose change for the st Anthony box on the counter.
    i can breath again:D

ps while i was there i saw he had a p7 ledlenser with the scope mount and extra switch that you stick to the stock.
    nice one all happy now:D

thanks 4gun for doing the research

Advertisement