Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Videos with commentary (and without music)

• 05-12-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it incredibly tiresome to trawl through YouTube for clips/compilations that have the original commentary intact. With that in mind, I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread here where we could post miscellaneous good quality videos that haven't been spoiled with some annoying song.

Criteria:
    • Decent resolution
    • English language commentary
    • No music (or if you must, music that doesn't render the commentary inaudible)
    I'll get us started...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Such a pet peeve of mine. Nothing worse than looking for highlights of an old match you want to watch, and have it spoiled by that bastard Tiesto :pac::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

Someone else go and find some. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I love the music clips :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Dose anybody have the Roberto Carlos vs France free-kick with the Sky Sports commentary? Been looking for that for years & still no luck.

"I dont believe, what a goal we have just seen from Roberto Carlos, that is amazing!"

Also Ronaldinho's 2 goals against Madrid with English commentary?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

This is possibly the best goal I have ever seen, it is a beauty and what makes it so special is the importance of it.

Final day of the season Barcelona vs Valencia in the Camp Nou, Valencia only needed a draw to qualify for the Champions League while Barca needed a win to go ahead of Valencia and clinch the Champions League spot. Rivaldo has already scored two unbelievable goals from distance, one was a super free kick and the other from play both from about 25/30 yards out.

The game has two minutes left on the clock, Barca need a goal and Rivaldo is on for the hat-trick.

Then he goes and does this:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

dagdha wrote: »
    This is possibly the best goal I have ever seen, it is a beauty and what makes it so special is the importance of it.

Final day of the season Barcelona vs Valencia in the Camp Nou, Valencia only needed a draw to qualify for the Champions League while Barca needed a win to go ahead of Valencia and clinch the Champions League spot. Rivaldo has already scored two unbelievable goals from distance, one was a super free kick and the other from play both from about 25/30 yards out.

The game has two minutes left on the clock, Barca need a goal and Rivaldo is on for the hat-trick.

Then he goes and does this:
    Came to post this, unreal goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

That Rivaldo goal is a classic,

This is one of my favourites mainly because I enjoy seeing Oli Kahn running around like a headless chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqgaTO0Z69E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,447 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Maradonna's 2nd v England 1986 - With original Jimmy McGee commentary - Different Calss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rW-lK9F6TU

(how do I embed youtube )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Two that stand out:

.............................ROONAY!!!!!

...Zambrotta, given straight to PAUL SCHOLES!!! WHAT ABOUT THAT!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant..... not
    Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant it's
    Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

"Braver than a matador in high heels in a pink tutu"

"Orgasmic jubilation"

Ray Hudson is the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Wanna try that again?