Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Styrofoam balls stuff

• 05-12-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

does anyone know where in waterford i can buy those styrofoam pieces,not sure of the proper term for it, its kinda like snow for all the world im boxing up delicate china for transport and i want to fill a large cardboard box with the stuff....:confused:....Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,688 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I can't help you find them, but they are called packing peanuts. Maybe ask in a shop that sells fragile stuff - they would be in a lot of delivery boxes. I get stacks of them in orders for work but they get thrown out or recycled.

You can get insulation beads in builders providers but I think they would displace in the box and let the contents move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Argos sell Bubblewrap. It's kind of expensive though unless you're going to be posting a lot of stuff.

Advertisement