Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin thai boxing fighter picks up win in the UK

• 06-12-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Dublin Thaiboxings Brian Murphy picked up a good win against British no.3 Che Nam in London yesterday in a clean and techincal fight.
    Brian won on points, coming on strong in the 4th & 5th round and cut Che with a spinning elbow in the 5th.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Congrats.

Great to hear Irish fighters do well outside of Ireland, and even better coming from a relatively new club.

The forum wishes you and your fighters all the very best of luck & success in the future.

Any photos from the fight?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Whilst I have no problem commending you diddler on the work you have done with farmer, bringing him in from the mean streets, keeping him in the straight and narrow and training him.... I cant congratulate farmer... he'd never stop talking if he seen it on here :)

but well done to you all, a nice team starting to form out there with emma n farmer and the other 2 lads you had on cork ( ray and someone??? )

best of luck for 2011

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

haha i have jus rang him there paddy he over the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

Advertisement