Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

would like to meet christian people

• 06-12-2010 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i have being living in ireland dublin for a couple of years and i really would like to surrender by christian people, to share what i have and its something that i missed for a long time, am tired of runing ofter friends in this world going to pub and nite club , i realy want to change my life , get back on the road that my father preper for me, i used to serving lord i played guitar in church whem i was home but now am here in dublin i was open to everything, am realy tired am in need, i was in church here in ireland dublin every time they give a small paper to fill what you would like to do or to meet christian family but i fill that paper 4 times i was waiting for them to call me but know one did, please please help me,, i hope that i ll be in contact with someone very soon,,, my mail is [snip] thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭georgieporgy

You didn't say what christian denomination if any you belong to.

If RCC, I would recommend YOUTH 2000. They are a worldwide network geared towards the young and not so young
    http://www.youth2000.ie/

(non RCC people welcome also)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Hi nitish,

I've edited your post so as to remove your email address. It is generally considered to be a bad idea to give out personal details over the internet. You never know who is watching :eek:

Anyway, have you considered attending a different church? A church is only as good as it's people. So if you aren't feeling a connection perhaps it is time to look elsewhere. You might enjoy Trinity Church. They have quite a young, friendly and enthusiastic mixture of people form all manner of nations.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Festus

Music is a great start and a fantastic icebreaker.
    Most Churches have a folk group or choir that are frequently are in need of extra musical assistance. Check the Mass\Service times and check them out. If they have a similar musical style to what you know bring your guitar and ask if they wouldn't mind you sitting in.

Advertisement