Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in cavan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Well done, I love the baby tench, there's not too many places you can catch them in good numbers these days as they seem to hide away out of human contact.

The first video isnt just Cavan though sure it isnt. I know Enniskillen well and thats just across the road from Cloughbally Mill tackle shop. Well done all the same! :D
    You should consider joining one of the clubs in Cavan and meet and fish with other junior anglers some time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭pheasant tail

ya actually forgot about that picture,,there two different pike in enniskillen the brothers caught,,14lb and 11lb and won the junior competition waterways irelaand i think,,ya them tench i think where back in june or something!!!

Advertisement