Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Zippo Lighter?

Options
  • 06-12-2010 3:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking to get my other half a personalised Zippo Lighter with the logo of his favourite band on for Christmas, the only thing is they're not a mainstream band so any zippo lighters ive looked at don't have their logo.. would anyone know where I could locate a place that would do them or would I have to order online? Preferably in the Munster region!

Comments

I'd ask around some nearby jewellers. They'd all have engraving services, the only issue is that you wont be buying jewellery from them but I can't imagine it being too hard to find someone who'll do it. Once you've found somewhere that would do it, buy a blank zippo and take it over to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

If your in Cork, i am nearly sure that fishing tackle shop next to the modern do engraving. An odd place I know but my brother used to always get zippos in there and i am nearly certain they did if not they will tell u where to go

Advertisement