Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist Recommendation

Options
  • 06-12-2010 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend an artist based on the design I want to get done for a tattoo? I want to get a spider's web with the egyptian ankh at the center and some initials and one or two other designs in the web, but I'm not sure what artist would be best. I've looked at a few different sites but they all have their portfolios categorised into tribal, japanese etc and I'm not sure if this would have any bearing on the artist's ability to do the job I want. Any help people can give would be much appreciated :-) Also, do artists charge for consultation/drawing the design or is it incorporated into the final cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well what you'd be looking for is someone with really good line work, as with your spider web design will be pretty much just lines! You want to look for nice clean, even lines with smooth curves and straight lines. To that end, any of the most commonly recommended artists should be able to do a nice job on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Thank you! :)

Advertisement