Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skype & Skype Alternative

• 06-12-2010 4:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Anyone use Skype a lot and are you happy with the performance ?

Also, could anyone please recommend a skype alternative ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I tried to use it but I have never managed to successfully finish a call on it as I can never hear the other person

Like Facebook, iPhone version is far better

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

I have used the Skype android version - performance excellent with good WiFi connection. Only annoying thing is that you have to manually sign out of Skype to close the app, otherwise it runs in background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Where can i download skype for android. Its not on market. Do i need to download from skype website?

I got it from the Market? Just checked - its there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Can't find it on market. Maybe because i uninstalled the updates because it wouldn't download anything.
    Was on the website. Need 2.1 for it to work.

• Advertisement

I am using it on my HTC Desire HD, suppose it has 2.2 - works like a dream.

Advertisement