Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant or Not Pregnant?????

Options
  • 06-12-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi Guys just looking for a little bit of advice. I did a first response pregnancy test on saturday (period 1-2 days late) and got a faint line for positive so i decided to test again today and it is still a faint line for positive.

What do you think??

Thanks xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Pregnant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ScallowayLass

I would say pregnant!! Congratulations!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Do you think so????? Even though its very faint???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ScallowayLass

Yup, if you weren't pregnant there would be nothing at all, it's early in your cycle so the hormone wont be as full on as it will be in another few days. I had one like that, quite faint, spent a fortune on tests before I believed it :)

Thanks for that. I was worried because its so faint, I had an ectopic earlier this year and was worried because I taught the line should be darker by now. Fingers crossed xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

Id say congratulations are in order! my line was VERY faint but was pregnant. how exciting, congrats x

Thanks everyone im feeling a little bit more optimistic now. A few pregnancy symptoms would help :rolleyes: I think my boobs are a bit sore but that could be my mind playing tricks on me too!! Thanks again xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Congrats Alde, big smiles all round

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Pregnency symptoms might not kick in for another fer weeks yet, but a line is a line regardless of how faint it is!

Test again in a week and I bet it'll be alot darker :)

Congratulations :D

Thanks girls you have been a great help. Crazy Cat I think I will take your advice and test again in a few days/week.
    xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Congrats Alde! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

totally pregnant! a line is a line! congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kristineh

Hi I am looking for a bit of advice,
    I think I might be pregnant but not sure.... I cant be sure when I got my last period but I think it was in and around 15-20th November time.. Then me and my partner had unprotected sex last weekend 11th December... I am afraid to take a test in case it s too soon to tell if I am pregnant but I need to put my mind at wase before xmas as it is stressing the two of us out. Can anyone calculate if I might be pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nyeb2007

you may be but if depends on the length of your cycle and if you were close to or ovulating.

If you have a 28 day cycle for example - textbooks would state then that you ovulated 14 days later(this is so not always the case)

But put that into practice and see, remember sperm "may/can" live in a "favourable" environment for many days before and/or after ovulation.

HTH - confusing stuff I know!!

Advertisement