Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pajero radio code

• 06-12-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

getting a hands free kit fitted next week. Just wondering if anyone knows where I would find my radio code? I have a 2003 s.w.b Pajero comm. Heard of people who lost there radio after having a kit fitted and had to contact the main dealer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

unless it's 0000 then chances are you'll have to contact the dealer. :(

you'd be surprised how many are all 0000 though, i've been known to have a play at petrol stations and traffic lights if i'm not driving and you'd be surprised how often you can pair your phone with some random car.

just want to find a microphone app now so i can speak to randomers in their cars via their own stereo's. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

No sorry, not the kit code, but the radio code. I've heard a lot of installers disconnect one leg of the battery and I will need the radio code to use the radio again

ShamFeen wrote: »
    No sorry, not the kit code, but the radio code. I've heard a lot of installers disconnect one leg of the battery and I will need the radio code to use the radio again
    oh right, not sure about that then, sorry. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Did you check your manual, most people tend to write it just inside the cover or on the back

look on the bright side. when i got my pajero a couple of years ago it was fitted with an alarm & immobiliser which had two key fobs and a little keypad next to the gear stick, but the previous owner didn't have the pin code for it.

after going through a massive puddle my fob stopped working and i was stuck at a remote petrol station and had to call out my mechanic to fix it at 6pm on a cold november evening.

fair play to the guy though as he managed to remove the immobiliser & alarm and re-wire everything to get it working again in around 45 minutes which i was pretty impressed with considering he's not a car thief! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Not trying to be smart - but are you sure it has a security code? The standard headunit that I took out of our Shogun only had the removable front panel for security, don't think there was any code at all (had it out for about 3 hours and no prompt for a code when I re-fitted it).

Maybe check your handbook to make sure it has a code in the first place or you could be worrying about nothing ;)

Advertisement