Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Large Milka Bars

Options
  • 06-12-2010 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the huge, massive slab size milka bars? Not the ones in the supermarket. Only place I remember seeing them is in Duty Free shops but as I won't be in an airport before Christmas it's not going to help in my plight... thanks in advance for any replies :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmmm as you said probably not in your everyday shop, maybe try more gourmet shops, I know there's one in Rathgar (they did the huge toblerone) and maybe the likes of DonnyBrook Fair or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

Thanks Star-pants, I'll try that.

European foodstores are great for stocking different Milka products.
    I haven't seen any of the slab styles ones recently, but they are a good place to look.

Thanks guys for the responses, tried a couple of the suggestions yesterday but no luck as yet. The search continues....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Try here maybe..
    http://milkachocolate.buyorderonlineshopping.com/?Milka_Chocolate_Egg

Oh and milka chocolate eggs?? Why am I only discovering em now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Topaz have them i think, but there not the ones that are over a foot, there about 8". Last time I saw the ones you're looking for was in Switzerland :rolleyes:

Oh dear god, the milka eggs look amazing. In fact the whole site looks yum. €15 for the shipping though:( I'll have a look in the topaz too. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Advertisement