Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FC Twente. Tuesday. 7th Dec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

What happened?

The ball bobbled over their keepers foot for our goal.

Rosales smashed a volley goal-bound (may have been going wide though) and it was flying straight for BAE's head, he put his arm up as any sane person would do and the ref gave a peno.

Gomes has dropped the ball twice now, and the penalty went straight through his legs - was unlucky not to save it, but pure luck for Twente that it went in!

Jenas gone off injured, lennon on and Kranjcar moved into the middle.

Oh Em Actual Gee.

Jenas got the softest yellow ever.

This ref is a complete joker!

That was the worst yellow card ever, as the commentator said - adding insult to injury! He misses the next game now because of that, an absolute joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

What happened?

Well Gomes is flapping at every cross & entire back 4 are nervous as fook:(

BAE "blocked" a 100mph facebreaker shot with his elbow whilst in process of turning his back to block the shot...ref gave a peno the muthertrucker:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

SuprSi wrote: »
    Absolutely ridiculous penalty decision.

we got the exact same pen against liverpool and ARSEnal. we cant complain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

keane=cock wrote: »

Completely different. The ball in both those cases was going well over their heads, not directly towards it. Inter a goal down :D

• Advertisement

i think we are playing very poorly. some of our passing is terrible. very shaky at the back. need to get to half time n get it sorted. on the plus side inter losing!

I agree, we're not playing well at all. Pav as usual offering nothing up front.

i disagree spursi

u wont convince me that any of them are pens ours against the ARSE or liverpool and that one against us. its natural instinct to protect ur face.

Valencia beating Utd too, if it stays the same we cant get them in the next round as far as I know!

SuprSi wrote: »
    I agree, we're not playing well at all. Pav as usual offering nothing up front.

To be honest, Pav has done way more tonight then Defoe. I think Pav has been playing quite well tonight. I'd sub Defoe before taking Pav off, based on that half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

inter losing 1 nil to bremen so far, and another good thing that I'm enjoying is that man.u are losing against valencia too... We can still win this game, and even a draw is good enuf since inter are losing..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

This ref has made some shocking decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Sweet hopefully Bremen do the biz :)

Cianan2 wrote: »
    To be honest, Pav has done way more tonight then Defoe. I think Pav has been playing quite well tonight. I'd sub Defoe before taking Pav off, based on that half.

defo been in the game more than defoe but the service to the front 2 has been shocking to be fair to jd and pav. centre mid seems non existant. easy to know they were not our two regular midfielders.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That would've been so painful if BAE had caught that in the face.

Just saw the half time highlights of Inter v Bremen, and it looks as though Bremen are all over them.

Bremen had 6 or 7 attempts on goal, Inter only having 1! Plus, t'was an own goal for Cordoba, which makes me happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

keane=cock wrote: »

These were different.

However one of the pens we got against Twente at the Lane was just as soft. We got 3 that night, at least 2 of which were debatable, can't complain that they got a soft one tonight.

Balfie wrote: »
    inter losing 1 nil to bremen so far, and another good thing that I'm enjoying is that man.u are losing against valencia too... We can still win this game, and even a draw is good enuf since inter are losing..

Exactly & Carrick gave the ball away in their last 3rd trying to be a too clever:D

ps defoe:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

What an assist from Lennon! Slick finish too, delighted to see JD back on the scoresheet.

super from lennon. i thought he was gonna swing his lefty at it n thought "oh no" but great tru ball n defoe off the mark! thats better. get one more n knock the fight outta these boys

• Advertisement

heard inter are 2 nil down. not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

2-0 Bremen :D

yep 2 down!!! happy days

Happy effin days! Keep it up lads, top of the table beckons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Fine goal from Twente... Kinda lost interest now Inter are 2-0 down tho...

Hurts me to say it, but that's a brilliant header.

2-2:( nice header though

BAE having a nightmare today. no attempt of a challange.

but what a header!

THFC wrote: »
    Fine goal from Twente... Kinda lost interest now Inter are 2-0 down tho...
    were they not 2 down before n won?

dont count the chickens just yet

• Advertisement

I'd like to see Robbie come on to be honest... Up his value if he scores and is heading elsewhere in January!

What a header.

Advertisement