Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FC Twente. Tuesday. 7th Dec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Ive seen a few post regarding the commentary on setanta ireland, what sort of stuff are they saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Balfie wrote: »
    Dolan is that bad he just called him ''william palacios'' RETARDATION of the highest order outta that chap!

haha he is a mongo:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

The ref has been absolutely shocking tonight. Really, really bad.

breman 3 inter 0

we are top of the league
    we are top of the league!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I cant stand Dolan:mad:
    3 nil up in Bremen;)

• Advertisement

keane=cock wrote: »
    breman 3 inter 0

we are top of the league
    we are top of the league!!

I love it!! Woohoo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

the less said about this ref the better..

top of the league:D

Fantastic result, in both matches. As long as we avoid Utd, I'll be bloody happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭yidweiser

Smashing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

COYS :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Seeing Spurs play in the knockout of the CL is something I can't get my head around....yet:)

Roll on Chelsea!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Should've been 1-3 tbh. That ref must've done a 'collect 20 crisp packets and ref a CL game' competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

So lads, whens the draw? We can't get any of the other English teams yet can we? Copenhagen or Lyon, please.

considering we played so bad i think that is a smashing result for us.

teams to avoid? valencia, milan

anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

LOL @ Harry the legend.

Interviewer: Spurs are the first team to score at least 2 goals in every champions league group game. That's a record for Spurs.

Harry: And probably the first team to concede god knows how many :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

we should be a match for any 2nd placed team left , dare we look to a plum qtr final tie and a huge european night at WHL?.....To dare is to do

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

As much as I aint afraid of most of the teams we could face, if we continue to concede goals as we are, and our manager laughs about it, we wont get far.

p.s. What happened in the crowd in the first half ? Commentator on Sky was going on about someting happening in the corner of the ground that raised the noise of the crowd :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mayospur

if keep goin' like this i'll end ip in intensive care!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Hatch99 wrote: »
    As much as I aint afraid of most of the teams we could face, if we continue to concede goals as we are, and our manager laughs about it, we wont get far.

p.s. What happened in the crowd in the first half ? Commentator on Sky was going on about someting happening in the corner of the ground that raised the noise of the crowd :confused:

I don't think you should take it as a sign he is complacent about it to be fair.

I don't think you should take it as a sign he is complacent about it to be fair.

I just dont like the attitute of we will concede 3 but score 4 type thing. Here's hoping we tighten up once Dawson and Kaboul are the centre halves come January ;)

• Advertisement

friday december 17

the draw!!!ooooh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great stuff,top of the group,who would have thought it when the draw was made,fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I just dont like the attitute of we will concede 3 but score 4 type thing. Here's hoping we tighten up once Dawson and Kaboul are the centre halves come January ;)
    Gallas was excellent again tonight though.

tippspur wrote: »
    Gallas was excellent again tonight though.

He done well, but we are still conceding goals like fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I thought we were unfortunate with the free kick today I didn't even think that he clipped him there second goal was very good though maybe Bassong could of been more aggressive but still thought we did well unfortunate to draw should of won it really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

When do you think the "Que Sera Sera" and "Spurs on their way to Wembley" songs will start up??

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Great night. So 'if' the gooners qualify, we can't play them. We obviously won't be drawn against a group winner. Are we also ruled out from playing Inter again????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

WHL wrote: »
    Great night. So 'if' the gooners qualify, we can't play them. We obviously won't be drawn against a group winner. Are we also ruled out from playing Inter again????

From my understanding we cant be drawn against Inter or another English side. Could be wrong tho.

One thing I will say about their 2nd and 3rd goals - they were pretty exceptional. That header was unbelievable and I haven't seen someone score one like that in a long time. And the free-kick was excellent as well. Yeah Gomes should've covered more of the goal to his right, but it still got up over a jumping wall, into the top corner. A really excellent goal.

Having said that, they passed the ball around really well at times and Gomes had a few very good saves to make to keep the score down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

From seeing all the posts about who we can get or not get. i have to put the record straight!

1. we cant get a team from the same country as us
    2. we cant get inter

thats leaves lyon, valencia, fc kobenhaven, roma, marseille, AC or probably braga

the last 16 is not an open draw, the QF is so you can get any team in the quarter finals.

hope this clears it up

Advertisement