Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FC Twente. Tuesday. 7th Dec

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As long as we avoid Milan, i think we could (hopefully) take any of the other teams. None will be easy, but if we play the way we can, then i've high hopes for us to get through. Either way, topping the group is a fantastic achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Copenhagen or Marseille pls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Cianan2 wrote: »
    When do you think the "Que Sera Sera" and "Spurs on their way to Wembley" songs will start up??

ive heard this one going around the ground a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭sniffingchimp

Balfie wrote: »
    Dolan is that bad he just called him ''william palacios'' RETARDATION of the highest order outta that chap!

His name is William Palacios so dont understand this - or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

His name is William Palacios so dont understand this - or am I missing something?
    His name is Wilson palacios

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭sniffingchimp

His name is Wilson palacios

Oh Jesus, I need to turn my brain on.

Advertisement