Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Forerunner Dead

Options
  • 06-12-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Have not been running in a while, had baby recently etc, just hoping to get back into it, went to get my running watch in order Garmin Forerunner but its totally dead and recharging is doing nothing.
    Bought it online about two yrs ago, what should i do? Where would i get new battery or even go to have it checked out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 d.runs

Hi CJ1
    Not sure which Garmin model you have, but I had a 205 with similar problem. I was told to press the left button on the front together with the left button on the right, to reset it. It worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Left on the front(lap) with what other button ??

• Registered Users Posts: 49 d.runs

Sorry! Left on front with lower button on left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭CJ1

Mine is a garmin forerunner 405 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

CJ1 wrote: »
    Mine is a garmin forerunner 405 i think.
    You think?! Does it look like this:

forerunner_405.jpg

In that case, push in the two buttons at the same time, and follow the instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭CJ1

Thats the one, i will try this tomorrow as i am down the country at the moment.
    Thanks a mil.

Advertisement