Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marraige Seperation

Options
  • 06-12-2010 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Im new to this so hope I am doing it correctly:p Was just wondering I am currently living in a council house with my EX husband and he will not move out of the house totally doesnt care that the kids have to move from their home anyway, does anyone know if I would be entitled to rent allowance as he is not budging!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I suggest you go to a solicitor and get the facts straight from someone who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not really the appropriate forum for this, and it verges on legal advice, something we don't permit to be dispensed here.

Situations like this, as Beruthiel suggests above, need professional attention/intervention :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement