Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling off Mats

• 06-12-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I am probably looking at closing my dojo next April - May (Moving out of the country and no one to take over my school) and have alot of equipment to sell on. My main thing though is the collection of mats that I have. I have approximately 50 Jigsaw Mats (1 meter by 1 meter) most of them are still in solid condition with about four or five of them damaged. They are as thick as the Judo tatami mats and come with edging which I use so I can place my Judo mats around them. I also have 26 Olympic Judo mats on top of that. They are pretty much in excellent condition, some of the old ones have some tears. I am looking for approximately €2000 Euro for the lot plus any pads and equipment that you can carry with you.

Like I said I am not closing until End of March or May so sending out feelers to see if anyone would be interested!

P.S. Mods: Not sure if this is acceptable in this forum if not just let me know or if I should put it in Adverts. Mainly because not selling it yet just looking for interested parties!

Thanks
    Richard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hi mate, I'm ok with it in this forum but you should probably stick your gear up in adverts to cover the protocol. Chances are if anyone is going to buy your stuff they will be from this forum and because it is the entire collection of mats I would be happy to leave the thread here.
    You might want to post up a location though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Draego

Thanks mate appreciate the heads up and the understanding!

They are located in Malahide, Dublin for anyone interested in taking a look at them!

Thanks
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry to hear about a club closing, and I'm with Jon.. The advert is cool here.

It might also be an idea to get in touch with the Irish Judo Association re. the Judo mats. They might know someone looking for some.

Thanks Makikomi

I shall do that!

Appreciate the advice!

Richard

Hi guys,

In case anyone is looking to buy the mats seperate:

Judo mats: €1200
    Jigsaw mats: €1000
    Various other stuff: Throw it in with the Jigsaw mats or by itself €250

Thanks
    Richard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

p.m sent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hopefully you get a quick sale mate as soon as you do will you let us know here so we can lock it up.

Suggest that all interested parties do business via PM. we're a small community so play fair :)

Thanks for the support! Will let you know once they disappear and update you as I go.

Thanks to everyone

Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 pokersmidge

id be very interested in the whole lot for a judo club if you can pm me your details if there still available if somebody else has first refusal no panic thanks

hi all

Just to let you know that the mats are pretty much all spoken for at present! Thanks to everyone for their interest really appreciate it! If anything changes in the future I will let you know.

Thanks again

Richard

• Advertisement

I happen to know that the jigsaws are spoken for :)

Absolutely dude:)

Hi all,

sorry about this but just a minor correction:

It is 24 Judo mats not 26. My mistake! Although I am keeping the price because I feel it is a good price for the number of mats you are getting.

Thanks
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭wayno

i have 85 mats plus a crash mat for sale is well !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

hi what size is the crash mat? and i may also be interested in about 50 mats. could you pm me the details

Hi all

I have some pictures of the jigsaw mats for you guys to encourage interest in em!!!!

Here is the link to adverts page: http://www.adverts.ie/345289

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lionheart_ma

U have mail.

Draego wrote: »
    Hi all

I have some pictures of the jigsaw mats for you guys to encourage interest in em!!!!

Here is the link to adverts page: http://www.adverts.ie/345289
    I was under the impression that these were gone already

Hi dude,

Just confirming now that they are officially taken by weemate. Pm sent to you.

Hi all

Unfortunately due to cash-flow problems my buyer isn't able to take the mats. If anyone is interested please let me know. The mats are available to take from 15th of March and can be viewed anytime. Reasonable offers will nit be turned down!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Do you have any Jigsaw mats left?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭martinh

hows it going i may interested in the judo mats

can you send a pic of a mat to my phone 086 3035412 martin siam warriors muaythai

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that the mats are gone once again! If that changes I will let everyone know!

Thanks again
    Richard

Advertisement