Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Cover in Dublin

Options
  • 06-12-2010 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a shop in Dublin that sells Kindle covers..........if any do at all:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

Hi all,

I'm looking for a shop in Dublin that sells Kindle covers..........if any do at all:o

jaysus elvis:D i think you have no chance. airport is best option but you probably need to be travelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

or a mate working airside:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

They only have one choice in the airport. Think it was black leather and about 35euro. I did not like it but i'm fussy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jammydodger66

They are doing them in PC World and Curries at Liffey Valley €40 I think for the leather ones. Looked decent quality.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Theres a stand in the Ilac centre (Moore Street entrance) that sells KIndle covers . Theres 2 types , One for 10 Euro and one for 15 Euro . It wasn't for me and I am looking for something better but it's at least a budget option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bkeane

Tescos in Clairehall were selling different versions of them last week when I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

I got mine in Tesco in Naas, have to assume other Tesco's do them also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

When I visited Tesco in the Jervis Centre they didn't sell the Kindle Cover for the 3G Keyboard despite having 3G Kindles for sale on the same shelf.
    Instead they sold a lot of shorter covers for the other models which do not have a keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

My wife got me a Kindle cover for Christmas, i have the Kindle Keyboard, but Tesco only had the newer Kindle covers so she assumed that was the correct one.

I brought the cover back to Tesco, looked at the shelf and they only had the small ones, went to the Customer Services for "Technology" and explained that my wife had got me the wrong cover and he said "oh, I have some of those out the back". He went into the storeroom and came back out with the cover for the Kindle Keyboard.

Moral of this rambling story? Ask if they have them in stock!

Advertisement