Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV Special

Options
  • 06-12-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Feeling Christmassy but no time for a full on Santa Clause or Muppet Christmas Carol? Why not try 30 minutes of yuletide related shenanigans with your favourite Christmas themed sitcom? But which one?

For me, I do enjoy the Outnumbered one and of course Blackadder's Xmas special is a classic, but last night, I watched the Father Ted Christmas special again for about the 1000th time, and still laughed all the way through.

Why matador stuff? Truly a classic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

For me it has to be the Royale family Christmas special. Wonder if one is plnned for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Ellian

For me it's Doctor Who - not for the show itself but for the experience of watching it with my nephews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

For me it has to be the Royale family Christmas special. Wonder if one is plnned for this year.

Yes there is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

the best thing iv seen !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

it's gotta be father ted christmas special!

I hear it's the largest lingerie section in Ireland...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Nothing will beat the Father Ted Christmas Special :D

Advertisement