Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Bowl (sign up by tomorrow!)

Options
  • 06-12-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

The annual fun hat tournament the IFDA Beer Bowl is back with a bang. It's an outdoor tournament, just for the boyz. It will take place on Sunday December 12th and will be played in Dublin in St.Anne's Raheny. All entrants will be fed, have water, get a prize of some variety and a t-shirt. You'll play with a variety of players from around the country and it promises to be a laid back and fun affair.
    So if you would like to play please send me an email at tournaments@irishultimate.com and please include your preferred t-shirt size and how you would rate your skill as a player out of ten.

Cheers,
    --
    Cian O'RaghallaighIFDA Tournament Coordinator

Would recommend people sign up and play in this, it's briliant craic, plus you get to try a new sport, and free t-shirt and beer :D

E-mail tournaments@irishultimate.com with your detail by tomorrow or PM me and I'll forward on the info.

Advertisement