Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year Accounting exam

Options
  • 06-12-2010 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

how many people failed that exam ???????:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I dont know about failed (hopefully not) but I didnt get an A1 anyway thats for sure haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'll tell you one thing that bewilders me; the amount of people who pick Business and Accountancy based courses who have neither done Business or Accounting before. Absolutely puzzles me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

cson wrote: »
    I'll tell you one thing that bewilders me; the amount of people who pick Business and Accountancy based courses who have neither done Business or Accounting before. Absolutely puzzles me.
    Because my school had timetabled business with chemistry, and there wasnt enough people to make an accounting class.

Still though, for a guy who crash coursed the subject in a month and pulled a b1 in pass, I did well (rubs e-penis:p)

Back on topic, I died when I read the auditing question... Was praying for history of auditing, could have given a page on it, only managed half a page of bullet points.

And the short questions... For some unbelievable reason, I circled e for any questions I didn:t know the answer to... which was about 5 or 6, and I guessed a few as well...

Really not looking forward to results :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

how do you know what exam center you are in? mine changed from the main building monday to the pe building today. is there anyway I can check where I am tommorow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Yep, go the student academic administration area of the main building and as you're looking at the main room, to your left on the wall is a case with an exam time-table with modules containing multiple locations posted. There's always been somebody there when I've been checking my timetable so you should have no bother finding it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭BK92

Trader I'd start praying again if I passed my Accounting Exam :rolleyes:

Funny enough it was the only area I never covered in secondary school that is part of my BBS + French course.Unfortunately I get bogged down by it and it's affected my study/attendance of other modules etc :(

Advertisement