Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21 day test!

Options
  • 06-12-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,
    I've been an avid reader of this thread for a while now as I'm trying to get pregnant for well over a year. I did a 21 day progesterone test last week and got the results today - I got 49.8 and was told this was "good" but no other info as not speaking to doctor. Has anyone any views on this? From what I can see I think that it means I ovulated so i guess it's good news but finding it hard not to get despondent at another month rolling around, not getting any younger etc (just turned 37). Didn't think it would be this hard! They didn't say anything to me on the phone about any other tests. Does anyone know what the next step is or should I just be patient for a while and be happy with that bit of good news??? Advice would be much appreciated..... Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Did they do a CD 3 test, and a semen analysis on your partner?

Advertisement