Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two Production Assistants Wanted - No Experience Necessary

• 06-12-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

Note to Mods: I couldn't decipher if this was acceptable to post here according to the charter so feel free to delete or move if it isn't.

I am looking to find two Production Assistants to work on an ambitious new project and something that has never been done before in Irish broadcasting. The positions would suit people looking to get a foot in the door and some working experience in the industry. They would also ideally Dublin-based or able to commute there on a weekly basis.

No working experience is necessary for the positions: I am looking to find the right people, not the most experienced. You will need to be passionate about radio, though, have a great work ethic and an enthusiasm for production. This project has big ambitions minus the resources of a bigger station...therefore a lot of hard work and get-up-and-go is required. In other words, if you get a kick from seeing your ideas and hard-work come to life in a big way...this is for you!

The two positions are as follows:

Technical Assistant
    Ideal for budding sound engineers, I need someone with a strong grasp on the technical side of radio. This would be a versatile individual with a wide-ranging technical knowledge. From building a studio to editing with Adobe Audition to trouble-shooting, this person needs to be well-rounded and creative – looking to innovate and taking pride in their work.

Creative Assistant
    This would suit a people-person who relishes any opportunity to put themselves out there and find out what is going on in the streets of Ireland today. They need to have a creative flair and be able to come up with and develop fun, innovative ideas for links, skits, projects etc. They also need to be bubbly and have a knack for getting others to come out of their shell.

If interested, please apply via a cover note stating your suitability for the position and a contact number to OfficialRaginRick@gmail.com. As stated, experience is not essential, but I’m looking for two stand-out candidates who deserve an opportunity to demonstrate their skills.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement