Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College closed on friday the 10th ?

Options
  • 06-12-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey quick question, does anyone know if the college is closed on friday the 10th. Its a church holiday, dont they usually close on church holidays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

mrac wrote: »
    Hey quick question, does anyone know if the college is closed on friday the 10th. Its a church holiday, dont they usually close on church holidays?
    I don't think so. Can't ever remember it being case for me. And that's the way I hope it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ng1

The college closes for public holidays not church holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

The college is open. However ther are no classes/ lecturers in.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭.danindudlin

Friday is a holy day? Pretty certain its today . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mrac

Friday is a holy day? Pretty certain its today . . .

Yeah its today but the college pushes it back to friday so they can have a 3 day weekend. Just got an email from my lecturer yesterday, its a staff holiday so they wont be in. Not sure if the college will be open or not, if the lecturers are off i dont see why the grounds keeping wouldnt be off and if they are then the place will be closed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement