Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite FF Towns and Cities

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

So many memories:

I liked most of the towns in 7. Wutai was cool beyond words though, I loved the whole warrior philosophy thing. Also I loved Corel, Barret's home town. A wreckage of people's lives right under the great shadow of the gluttunous gold saucer.

8. Definitely Balamb garden + it flew.

9. Don't really remember the towns in it that well.

10: So many beautiful locations, but Besaid has a great rustic charm.

13: I think that town you visit near the end
    Vanille and Fang's home that was destroyed was haunting and beautiful and it would have been amazing if it had a few NPCs in it. The music here was really evocative also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Memnoch wrote: »
    So many memories:

I liked most of the towns in 7. Wutai was cool beyond words though, I loved the whole warrior philosophy thing. Also I loved Corel, Barret's home town. A wreckage of people's lives right under the great shadow of the gluttunous gold saucer.

8. Definitely Balamb garden + it flew.

9. Don't really remember the towns in it that well.

10: So many beautiful locations, but Besaid has a great rustic charm.

13: I think that town you visit near the end
    Vanille and Fang's home that was destroyed was haunting and beautiful and it would have been amazing if it had a few NPCs in it. The music here was really evocative also.
    13: You mean the only town in the whole game which was like 4 buildings??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Deling City in FF8 had a real tangible atmosphere like a European city e.g Paris....loved that fantasy because of its realistic world (For a final fantasy)..... and it had just the perfect amount of sci-fi..everything FF13 should have been

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

VII-Golden Saucer is a city, right? No?? Ok, Nibilheim, for story importance.

VIII-Esthar. Sooooo big

IX-Treno

X-Luca

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

In FF7 Cloud's home town was really eerie. Nieblehem or something?

Also, Cosmo Canyon just for the cool music!

cosmo canyon, the music and the rts minigame :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement