If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Gift Ideas £0-£49.95

Options
  • 06-12-2010 8:24pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies - very late and after much prompting I'm popping up a Philips Shop / Richer Sounds Christmas gift idea / Boardie deal thread (except I'm putting up several thread)

This is the first & it is for gadgets under £100 - All are special boardie deals - and we have all these available from stock and can get these to you by Christmas and we are even happy to gift wrap them for you :).

I'll pop up the next threads over the next few days if the Government don't switch out the lights tomorrow....

FREE!

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8049

Yep - Still after 15 years the old MK1 Richer Mug is still our favourite freebie and is available to all callers to our store!

UNDER £5

Philips DLA40108 iPHONE leather case - yep I know it's an awful name but it really is a very high quality Iphone 3 / 3G case and it's reduced from €24.99 to just £1.99 / €1.99! They need never know you spent so little!

dla40108_10_rtf_.jpg

UNDER £10

Philips SRU7140 4-in-one Remote control - reduced from €49.95 to just £9.95 / €9.99 - it's a great compact 'slider' remote that operate over 1200 brands of TV/Satellite/DVD & Amplifier - even if you don't use it as a remote you can pretend you are on the phone :p.

sru7140_10_rtf_.jpg

UNDER £15

Ok if you have a netbook or laptop - you NEED one of these! We have the SLE2100/SLE3100/SLE3300/SLE3500 cases available in a variety of colours & sizes - they use HeatProtect to keep both your knees (& other bits) cool and also have a Hard top for your notebook with a Soft cushion for your lap. Were €39.99 now just €14.99 on a Boardie special!

sle3500en_10_rtf_.jpg

UNDER £20

Away from our Philips friends - How about an iPOD dock for under £20?? And from an established name like Cambridge Audio - yep - we have them! at just £19.95 / €24.99 (we also have the remote and accessory packs at just £9.99/ €9.99

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8050

UNDER £25
    Back to Philips - and my fave accessory range from any manufacturer this year is the new O'Neill headphone range - they are just superb!

Grab one of the in-ear models (The Speckled ) reduced from €29.99 to just €24.99 exclusively for Boardies & available in lots of colours.

sho9550_10_rtf_.jpg

Under £50

Ok this is the Kriskindle target market so I have a few suggestions:

Sennheiser RS110 - RF Wireless headphone - Typical Sennheiser quality at unbranded pricing! Reduced for Boardies from £49.95 to £39.95/€46.99

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8051

REDEYE MINI - My fave new gadget (I've taken one home & need to find the time to get it set up!) It just plugs into the top of your iPhone/Itouch and converts it into a Remote control! - no more searching for the elusive remote - YOU CONTROL THE HOUSEHOLD! Brand new at £44.95 / €49.99

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8052

I'll post the £49-£99 and the £1000/ around a Grand selection tomorrow!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB & have a Great Christmas,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Hey I like the look of them headphones (The Speckled), can you pick them up in the Philips Store?

How do they compare to Sennheiser CX-300 II's??

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nagrom

Hi John,

Can you add 2 x Philips SRU7140 4-in-one Remote control - reduced from €49.95 to just £9.95 / €9.99 - it's a great compact 'slider' remote that operate over 1200 brands of TV/Satellite/DVD & Amplifier - even if you don't use it as a remote you can pretend you are on the phone. onto the order I placed with Ursula a few weeks ago ?

Thanks,

Morgan Nolan

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Any sign of the other lists John.......? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Any sign of the other lists John.......? :)

Bumpety bump.....

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭voodoochile

Hey John,

Would you like to share your experiences with the redeye mini?!

Will it control the Pioneer / MA set up I got from you earlier this year?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

This thread is "stickied" at the top of the forum, there's no need to "bump" it.

I'm sure John will post other "Offer" threads when he is in a position to do so.

I'd be grateful if this thread could be left clear for queries from people interested in the offers posted here.

If anyone is looking for a deal on a particular item not included in the offers here, then feel free to start a new thread asking about the item in question.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Hi John

another well-worded offer from you - fair play!

A few questions:

The I-phone case - will also fit an Ipod touch, yeah?

The laptop case (looks cool btw) - you have one for 17" laptops at that price?

The Ipod dock - got a model number so I can look at the spec please?

And finally......I'm within hours of being away for a week or so. Assuming you have stock left, will this offer still be open post-Santy:D?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Big b

The DLA40108 will only fit the iPhone 3G/3GS and not iTouch as this is slimmer than the iPhones

The laptop bags top out at 15.4" i'm afraid:(

I think the ipod dock is Cambridge Audio ID10 - the RSB lads or John will be able to confirm this for you however.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.