Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Suncream needed if your heading to NZ in January!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Regardless, that would be about half the rain Ireland usually gets in one of its summer months.

It will still be hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

just showery then or?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

Who remembers this (great advice for life :D ) listen to it all
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Last month was unusually hot and dry for parts of Waikato, New Plymouth and Central Otago which experienced their hottest-ever November weather.

still gonna make ya melt, just gonna be extra humid while it happens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

NZ is a big place. Maybe you are better off reading up on the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Very true. I just hitched from Christchurch to Dunedin a couple of days ago, and started off in Christchurch in miserable cold rain, grey skies, a wind that just blew through you, and genuinely contemplating spending my food money on a pair of gloves, cos my hitching hand got very numb very quickly.
    Get to Asburton, still cold and miserable, but no rain...
    Hinds, bit of a chilly wind, but the sun is out.
    Timaru, I've to put on the sunscreen and lose about three layers.
    It peaked there. Closer we got to Dunedin, the more miserable the weather got again.
    That said, I think it's just about always miserable in Dunedin.

Advertisement