Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gunsmith in cork

Options
  • 06-12-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a gun smith in cork or kerry to thread a barrel and do one of two other little jobs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

Jeffersports Gun Dealers, Gunsmiths Co. Cork, Main Street Bandon Co. Cork , Gunsmiths, 023-41133, ,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Paddy Bassett in Glanmire/Sallybrook, no number for him, but surely someone'll have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Does Jeffers do the work himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

I think they do.Rang them about a job and were very helpful and informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

murph226 wrote: »
    Does Jeffers do the work himself?

I wouldn't say that he does all his own work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

i'm nearly certain he doesnt do any threading as i was in there before and i think he told me he gets some other guy to thread them for him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I got mine done by a chap in Bandon , very nice guy and does a first class job.
    Jeffers doesn't thread barrels.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

Just looking to resurrect this thread, anybody know of anyone aside from Jeffers, looking for a barrel to be cut, recrownednand re threaded.

Advertisement