Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battlnet Problems 06/12/2010

• 06-12-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Apparantly I'm not the only one having this - so if theres any other boardsies out there with this problem....
    http://starcraft2forum.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22856

Easiest way to describe it is nick the first post from the above link.
    After the loading screen is over and the login screen music starts playing the game stops responding. Sometimes I get to see the login screen buttons but am unable to press any of them(the music keeps playing but everything else is frozen while my mouse can still move around) and sometimes I only get the background image without any of the buttons as it stops responding before they're out. Still able to hear the music and move my mouse about.

It seems to be something to do with cataclysm ...
    http://eu.battle.net/en/maintenance/
    It's a busy day for Battle.net!

Due to high volume of traffic, we've taken our World of Warcraft and Starcraft II Community sites offline to allow as many users as possible to claim keys, upgrade accounts and manage subscriptions.

As soon as website load is back to normal we'll open these sites again.

Thank you for your patience!

Sorry bliz, but I dont give a sh1t about WOW, Id like to play my SC now thanks :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Wh1skeyjack

Yep I'm getting this crap too :( Always happens when there's problems with battle.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

not much we can do but piss and moan once it gets up and running again. total sham what they do to their customer's tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Fucking joke! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well with a couple of million people banging their servers, all at once, ****s going to go bad

Believe me, you can plan all the things in the world, but until it happens live, you dont experience half the problems

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fuppin' WOW FAEGS, you all suck at life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Baal pointed me to a post on Team Liquid

The following worked for me - Windows 7 - USB Wifi Adapter

From windows - unplug or eject hardware and disable the network adapter.
    Start SC2
    Wait for the battlecruiser to fly off
    Physically unplug the usb cable for the adapter.
    Waited about 10 secs
    Reconnected the USB cable.

Login worked.

Advertisement