Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jizzler Awards 2010 - Nominations

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Sorry these are late deise, been really busy lately.

Categories:

Host - deise girl

Best Thread - Soundtrack to your angst, Jackobyte's Homosexuality Thread
    Funniest poster - bythewoods
    Best Taste in Music -bythewoods, Monzo, Fad, A Neurotic
    Best Mod - KnifeWRENCH
    Best Beard - Aoibheann
    Poster you'd least like to be stuck in a lift with - European Son
    The Niceguy award for nicest poster - KnifeWRENCH, Eventine
    Nerdiest Poster - Conorstuff, Pggy
    Should be a couple -
    Best newcomer - Kotana
    Best playpen intro - Bythewoods for Phlegmsy
    Best younger poster - Deise girl, Soccymonster
    Most creative poster (art/music/drawing/baking/cooking/fashion/etc): Arcade Panda
    The Lifetime Achievement Award for services to C+H – Fad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

jumpguy wrote: »
    Good Monzo, I'm in quite the pickle for Christmas, I always get at least two Lynx boxsets. I'll have to up my game to something like Sure For Men or another one of these brands. What deodourising agent do you use?

Is it kinda weird for a guy to use roll-on deodourant?

I use two deoderants (not cos I smell particularly bad but cos there's two in my room for some reason): Right Guard and Tesco's finest. They both do an adequate job.

You'd be wise to go for Sure For Men - it ticks all the right circles in that it smells nice (unlike the dreaded Lynx). Sure, even go for the women's version like I once did. There's no shame in it. Same goes for the roll-on deodourant. I say if it feels right, do it.

undies.png?w=300&h=225

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Seeing as procrastination has driven me to post here at least seven times today, I might as well do the nominising thing.

Host - Bring back phlegms, only he could pour sufficient amounts of delicious disdain over the whole thing <3

Best Thread - The Jumpguy Thread
    Funniest poster - Banjo Fella
    Best Taste in Music - Haven't looked through the soundtrack thread in forever...
    Best Mod - ...you're all my favourite
    Best Beard - Monzo
    Poster you'd least like to be stuck in a lift with -
    The Niceguy award for nicest poster - Ginga
    Nerdiest Poster - Pygmalion
    Should be a couple - Arcade Panjo Fella
    Best newcomer - Jizzlerlol
    Best playpen intro - bythewoods'es'ess'es''s one made me lol.
    Best younger poster - Younger than what? Does jumpguy count?
    Most creative poster (art/music/drawing/baking/cooking/fashion/etc): Arcade Panda
    The Lifetime Achievement Award for services to C+H – Bobalicious, for hosting last year

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Best Beard - Monzo

You've reminded me that I need to shave in time for my exam tomorrow. Ffs. :D:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Monzo wrote: »
    I use two deoderants (not cos I smell particularly bad but cos there's two in my room for some reason): Right Guard and Tesco's finest. They both do an adequate job.

You'd be wise to go for Sure For Men - it ticks all the right circles in that it smells nice (unlike the dreaded Lynx). Sure, even go for the women's version like I once did. There's no shame in it. Same goes for the roll-on deodourant. I say if it feels right, do it.
    Good sir Monzo, surely you can't criticise me for using Lynx when you use Tesco deodourant. I don't care if it's Tesco's finest, it's still not name brand. IT MUST BE NAME BRAND TO BE GOOD. Otherwise the adverts have all been lies. :(
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    Best younger poster - Younger than what? Does jumpguy count?
    I think I do, I think it counts for the crowd of us youngin's that are not in college and below 18 really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Y'know, if i was a more rerponsbile mod (ie one who didnt drinj a bottle of wine tonight) id probably clean up this thread and put all the bold posters in the bold corner. but a. im postin from a mobile and so my mod powers are limited. and b. its jurt too damn entertaining to read..... totez <3 all u guyz, cnh 4EVA OLOLOLOL xXx etc......oh and if she wasnt nominated already, cheesefiend for niceguy award!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Y'know, if i was a more rerponsbile mod (ie one who didnt drinj a bottle of wine tonight) id probably clean up this thread and put all the bold posters in the bold corner. but a. im postin from a mobile and so my mod powers are limited. and b. its jurt too damn entertaining to read..... totez <3 all u guyz, cnh 4EVA OLOLOLOL xXx

Disgraceful, I demand justice for those people I insulted, I was totally out of line.

Wait, no, HURRAH FOR KNIFEWRENCH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Y'know, if i was a more rerponsbile mod (ie one who didnt drinj a bottle of wine tonight) id probably clean up this thread and put all the bold posters in the bold corner. but a. im postin from a mobile and so my mod powers are limited. and b. its jurt too damn entertaining to read..... totez <3 all u guyz, cnh 4EVA OLOLOLOL xXx etc......oh and if she wasnt nominated already, cheesefiend for niceguy award!

I would like to reiterate my nomination of knifewrench as best mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Am I allowed echo sentiments of knidfewrench except npot wine. I'd like to change my creative person to Agnostic Mantis. He's good at drawing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

kateos2 wrote: »
    I would like to reiterate my nomination of knifewrench as best mod.
    As would I.

(Lads, whatever happened to Piste?)

• Advertisement

last time i saw piste she was selling floor mints to people in burger king. I reckon she'll be on the next series of the apprentice...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Is it okay to wear Lynx when you're 17? :confused:
    I don't think it's ever okay to wear Lynx tbh...
    +1
    Good sir Monzo, surely you can't criticise me for using Lynx when you use Tesco deodourant. I don't care if it's Tesco's finest, it's still not name brand. IT MUST BE NAME BRAND TO BE GOOD. Otherwise the adverts have all been lies. :(
    A truthful ad for Lynx would have this guy from the In Betweeners in it ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWFqlngIFrGFWnb4W7OpTKaxS31n3Z0t0TX8FfvdYijoc-4oy-

... and the voiceover would be something like:

"Do you WANT to scare the girls away?

Lynx! For testosterone-ridden teenage males who never get any!"

As would I.

(Lads, whatever happened to Piste?)
    She's a busy med student these days ... it's all before you! :p

That said, she's around more than she posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

last time i saw piste she was selling floor mints to people in burger king. I reckon she'll be on the next series of the apprentice...

Ha! That was awesome.. She is quite the enterprising young girl alright. Great night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Categories:
    Host - Deise (But Soccy should get to present a category that isn't best beard)

Best Thread - Pet Hates, Know Your C&Hers, the gheys thread
    Funniest poster - Out favourite BESS girl with a penchant for pharmacology: bythewoods
    Best Taste in Music -Craguls
    Best Mod - Piste
    Best Beard - Soccy!
    Poster you'd least like to be stuck in a lift with - SarcasticFairy duh
    The Niceguy award for nicest poster - Craguls
    Nerdiest Poster - extrasupervery
    Should be a couple - Pygvidius
    Best newcomer - Insect Overlord, he's new.
    Best playpen intro - Mine clearly..... not that I have much of a recollection of it...
    Best younger poster - Jumpguy
    Most creative poster (art/music/drawing/baking/cooking/fashion/etc) kateos2
    The Lifetime Achievement Award for services to C+H – JC_2K3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

That was a strange strange night *shakes head*

Ok guys, I was trying to clean up this thread a bit and delete some of the more "unpleasant" posts. Unfortunately, there's some "error" with the webpage and it's not letting me do that. :rolleyes:

So I'll just say the following:
    *Any more arguments people want to have (Pyg, EuropeanSon ,Namlub I'm looking at you) please do so by PM. (Or in another forum, where I'm not responsible and therefore couldn't care less what you get up to. :pac:)

*Also please don't drag up any prior arguments or disagreements that may have gone on here (Pyg, I'm looking at you again; the post about "private conversations" you directed at Midnight_EG really was not called for. No sly digs plz bbz....)

I'm not gonna ban or infract anyone. I'm too nice and too lazy. I'll clean up the thread as soon as the webpage decides to function properly.

Some of the more amusing gifs and off-topic conversation will remain though. Rest assured that Colm's work of art, Noel's choice of awesomely terrible/terribly awesome power ballad music (I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS....I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME!) and that rather strange and unexpected deodorant conversation will remain intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I like Lynx Africa. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Sure, even go for the women's version like I once did. There's no shame in it.
    Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back at your post now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but you stopped using lady scented deodorant and switched to Old Spice it could smell like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? Your scrolling through posts, writing the post your post could smell like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds! Anything is possible when your post smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
    I'm on a forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lawliet wrote: »
    Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back at your post now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but you stopped using lady scented deodorant and switched to Old Spice it could smell like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? Your scrolling through posts, writing the post your post could smell like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds! Anything is possible when your post smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
    I'm on a forum.

Lads.

We now need a Best Post category.. ¬_¬

<3

I like Lynx Africa. Just saying.

If it's good enough for this guy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Best Thread - The *Den
    Funniest poster - unknowingly - deise / knowingly - Randy
    Best Taste in Music - QueenOfLeon
    Best Mod - Ah yere all grand!
    Best Beard - Pygmalion / Myself
    Poster you'd least like to be stuck in a lift with - Probably hotaru/konami/whatever it is now. Knowing how accident prone she is....could end badly.
    The Niceguy award for nicest poster - Aoibheann
    Nerdiest Poster - Pygmalion / conorstuff
    Should be a couple - Hard one, considering half of C&H is couples... Midnight + Atavan
    Best newcomer - ??
    Best playpen intro -
    Best younger poster - If you're excluding mental ages, then Deise
    Most creative poster (art/music/drawing/baking/cooking/fashion/etc) - Insect Overlord
    The Lifetime Achievement Award for services to C+H – Piste

Yes, I'm well aware I'm late to the party >_>

Advertisement