Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Faulty 1yr old Fan Heater

Options
  • 06-12-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Bought last January for emergency use and only used this week... its fine except the Thermostat is faulty....switches on and off but will not cut in and out automatically.

What are my options...

The leaflet says I should ring a Dublin number and might have to send it back there...but who pays for p&p?

If I bring it back to the store will they organize a repair or refund....only cost €19

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Bring it back to the shop and they'll give you a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

jor el wrote: »
    Bring it back to the shop and they'll give you a refund.

Brought it back today and talking to the manager he said as it was over the 30day exchange period I would have to ring the Dublin number on the box.
    He said they may tell you to return it to me for a refund and if so they will give me a Reference number to cover this.

He said they have a very good service.

Result: Just have to post receipt to a company called JTM in Chessire and they will send me a new one.:)

Wonder if I get to keep the old one too:D

Advertisement