Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Ds Lite Card

• 06-12-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hey I recently picked up a new Ds Lite, I had the r4 card a few years ago and I thought it was great. Just wondering what the best card option would be now for this and the best place to get it also.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Acekard 2i in my opinion, works for both DSL and DSi

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

Ya I went ahead and ordered that from shoptemp last night, had to pay express shipping for some reason though. Hope it gets here by Christmas.

I think the free shipping is a thing of the past on Shoptemp, dunno what happened to it :(

GameKool is another supplier I've used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You still could use the r4i It works on both of them

The R4 and R4i is clone-central. They don't have AKAIO on them either, and AKAIO = WIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

The r4 is being used by somebody else in the family at the moment and a lot of newer games seem buggy. Looking forward to messing around with emulators on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭megaten

Acekard2i as people have already said. You may want to look into the supercard dstwo if you feel like paying a premium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I think the free shipping is a thing of the past on Shoptemp, dunno what happened to it :(

GameKool is another supplier I've used.

Hi, I just ordered 2 of the acekards from Gamekool. How long is delivery usually? Hoping to have them this side of christmas. Cheers:)

A shade under two weeks for me :( They're shipped from Hong Kong but you might get lucky. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭chuchyface

Have r4i card and never had any problems with it works on both Ds and Dsi Have a spare one if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

chuchyface wrote: »
    Have r4i card and never had any problems with it works on both Ds and Dsi Have a spare one if your interested.

I've some r4ultras and there working fine on 1.4.1 firmware without any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Songbirddoll

Hey folks,

I have been using the R4 cards for my DS lite for a good while now and all was well until my son asked for DSI for Christmas.

I know when I used the R4 card for DS Lite the memory card had to have "menu.dat" on it before the memory card was recognised by the DS.

In this regard, does anyone know what I should have on the R4i card? Not working for me with just the games :(

thanks for any help

Advertisement