Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Monitor

Options
  • 06-12-2010 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get my hands on a PC monitor - not a widescreen one, but a small or old one & I need it ASAP!!

If anyone has one that I can beg, steal, borrow, rent or buy, please let me know - will collect tomorrow & need it for 2-3 days.

Or if you've one lying about gathering dust, that is no use to you, that'll do!

Genuine reason for needing it!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭PaddyJules

Try the recycling centre in Tubbercurry. I left one in there about 6 months ago and there was a pile of them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Did you get sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Forgot to check back here for replies today.. I got 2 PMs last night with very kind offers of monitors & picked one up this morning.

Worked a treat.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, to MagnumLady & especially to Coolegrain.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭coolegrain

no problem

Advertisement