Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

abbotts ale house

Options
  • 07-12-2010 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Where exactly is this pub, can you give me directions from the bierhaus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Pub is on Devonshire Street. If you're coming out the door of the Bierhaus, turn left, and keep walking back the quays until you come to the Camden Palace Hotel thing, there's a lane which runs behind that, go to the top of the lane, and there it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

From the Bierhaus walk to Patrick's Bridge. Turn up Patrick's Street to where Coburg St meets McCurtain Street and walk down Coburg St. It'll be on your right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I know where it is now, how does this place compare to the bierhaus or the fransciscan, i must admit from the pic on google map its not the most inviting part of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I know where it is now, how does this place compare to the bierhaus or the fransciscan, i must admit from the pic on google map its not the most inviting part of the city

If you're into your beer, it's far better than either.

Advertisement