Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Moncreiff Show on Newstalk

Options
  • 07-12-2010 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm Shane.:D
    This is my first thread I started on Sunshine Rainbows and Lollipops, so I hope I'm doing it right.

Does anyone here like the Sean Moncreiff show on Newstalk 106-108FM? I love his sense of humor and the quirky interviews with mildly eccentric people who write books like "How I went a year without saying No to anyone".

As far as I know, he made Crystal Swing popular, by giving them a bit of publicity before other people picked up on them.

And he's always reading out the texts people send in. I sent in 2 texts and he read them out almost immediately!:D

It's on weekdays 1:30 to 4:30, and I schedule my day around being able to hear it.;D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

lol. This reads like an ad. Are you connected in any way to the show/someone working on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

Damnit you caught me!:O:O:O

No really, I'm not connected to it.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Hi everyone, I'm Shane.:D
    This is my first thread I started on Sunshine Rainbows and Lollipops, so I hope I'm doing it right.

Does anyone here like the Sean Moncreiff show on Newstalk 106-108FM? I love his sense of humor and the quirky interviews with mildly eccentric people who write books like "How I went a year without saying No to anyone".

As far as I know, he made Crystal Swing popular, by giving them a bit of publicity before other people picked up on them.

And he's always reading out the texts people send in. I sent in 2 texts and he read them out almost immediately!:D

It's on weekdays 1:30 to 4:30, and I schedule my day around being able to hear it.;D

Oh I hear you, I love Sean. He's so funny and makes most topics interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah I love the show. I never get to hear it as much as I'd like to though. Sean is great at it, he does the interviews well and I like when he reads out the texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement