Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberland and Caterpillar Boots where is cheap

Options
  • 07-12-2010 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Can anyone tell me a good place to get Timberland or Caterpillar boots cheap online or in limerick/clare area.

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 macam girl

http://euro.mandmdirect.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pc=TM1173

Tims here for less than 50 euro inc delivery charge from uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Thanks for that i used them before and are good but dont have my size this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

macam girl wrote: »
    http://euro.mandmdirect.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pc=TM1173

Tims here for less than 50 euro inc delivery charge from uk.

Them ones are for kids. Some nice mens Tims on there also, obviously bit more for the mens one. none in my size though.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

jhud wrote: »
    Hi All

Can anyone tell me a good place to get Timberland or Caterpillar boots cheap online or in limerick/clare area.

Thanks
    John

Online, why don't you google Barratts, Cloggs, Pavers, Office Shoes, Shoes International, Schuh, Shoe Studio or Shudoo? Thye all deliver to Ireland

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Take a look at Branch309, see if they have anything of value. They can have good stuff from time to time, free delivery if you spend over £50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 joecreed

www.bootbarn.com - I've always got my Cat's here - sometimes the Revenue will get you, sometimes not - still works out cheaper and the Caterpillar boots are much more comfy than the European model. Call me fussy but I have always worn these and they last ages!
    www.bargainsavenue.com for jeans and stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

http://euro.mandmdirect.com/products-Voi-Mens-Polo-Mid-Boots-Wheat_VO273.htm

I got these voi boots off m and m, was looking at getting timberland boots for ages but went for these. Got them this morning and they are just as nice imo and are very comfortable. Great for 37 euro compared to what you would pay for the others

• Registered Users Posts: 8 262

joecreed wrote: »
    www.bootbarn.com - I've always got my Cat's here - sometimes the Revenue will get you, sometimes not - still works out cheaper and the Caterpillar boots are much more comfy than the European model. Call me fussy but I have always worn these and they last ages!
    www.bargainsavenue.com for jeans and stuff too.

Hi I was just wondering, in the shops here in Rep Of Irl. I find that although I am a size 9 in regular footwear, I must get a size 7 in my CAT boots, should I order a size 7 at www.bootbarn.com?
    Has anyone else found this?
    Also has anyone ahd to return anything to bootbarn - does it cost alot?

Advertisement