Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft + Halo = Warsoup.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Team fortress was one of the most popular mods for quakeworld. Hardly "underground"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

tuxy wrote: »
    Team fortress was one of the most popular mods for quakeworld. Hardly "underground"

And your opinion on Warsoup? :p

EDIT: Well for me it was underground. Don't remember any fuss being made of it at the time (except when it was released in the Orange Box!). So, my bad!

chin_grin wrote: »
    And your opinion on Warsoup? :p

EDIT: Well for me it was underground. Don't remember any fuss being made of it at the time (except when it was released in the Orange Box!). So, my bad!

Eurm what, it never was in the orange box the game is about 12 years old.
    If you mean team fortress 2, there was loads of hype for years before it came out. I think it might even be the most played fps game on the pc right now.

Will look into warsoup some more before giving an opinion. But if it's as "underground" as team fortress,team fortress classic or team fortress 2 it will be one of the biggest releases in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Ah many many happy hours playing protect the VIP in TFC back in college days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Jesus, ok I retract the "TF was/is underground" remark. :D

Maybe it just passed me by..........

So yeah.........Warsoup eh?

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    So yeah.........Warsoup eh?

I saw 'Halo' and my brain turned off sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

It's certainly an interesting idea, but as always skeptical until it's much further along in development.
    I saw 'Halo' and my brain turned off sorry.
    Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Seriously pick a better name :p

Looks promising.

Dunno what s with unity but shooters based of it look a hell of a lot more fluid and smooth compared to other engines.

Cool story bro.

ANY other meme but this. It's already old and it was never funny to begin with.

EDIT: I remember CS had a mod that gave you RPGesque powers like lightening and invisibility etc. Never pinned down what it was exactly but used to be good craic when I stumbled into a server with it.

EDIT: I remember CS had a mod that gave you RPGesque powers like lightening and invisibility etc. Never pinned down what it was exactly but used to be good craic when I stumbled into a server with it.

Warcraft mod?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

from that video it looks really good tbh, but have to wait and see how it actually plays vs other people.

Advertisement