Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Budget day discussion thread. Your budget chat goes here.(Rules and links first post)

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

johnn wrote: »
    Mods- sorry for starting new thread

And congratulations on failing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

irish-stew wrote: »
    Apolagies if it was posted already.

First 10 minutes of Pearse Docertys Budget Speech. 3.15 to 3.45 and 7.45 to 8.35 is gold.

A very passionate speech, unsure what effect it will have in the long term, just a shame more of the house did not stay to listen.

This got to me! Jesus, i looked at it with the approach of "this be funny" esp when they all left min sinn fein came on but when he said youve sold out the average people tryign to get by.....jesus...great speech!!!! A++++++++++

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

This budget will inflict financial pain on most people in soceity which is people on the social welfare, minimum wage and the middle class. The upper class are again easily let off on severe tax. This cannot continue and also the fact FF didnt touch the state pension for another year in fear of losing significant votes.

The thread is littered with posts proclaiming extreme right wing ideals which favours the upper class and protects the rich. If only there was more discussion on the actual budget that will affect so many over the next year and a more realistic view on the unemployed that have to make ends meet everyday of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I want to track down bertie ahern, and put him and the two brians sitting on the spire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Well at least i still have my €400k house the banks and government made me buy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Closed.
    This thread is 14 years old. Please join the discussion on today's budget in CA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement