Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killer Inside Me - Bluray - €8.49 (Free Delivery)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Very good movie... not for everyone though!

Hmmmm.. no delivery charge too. I was charged delivery on a jacket from Sendit just last week! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

I've only ever ordered DVD's from them. And EA Sports Active 2 for PS3 which was a big enough package but never been charged postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Says 99p for postage to non-UK countries in the EU. I don't think I've ever been charged that by them though.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've only ever ordered DVD's from them. And EA Sports Active 2 for PS3 which was a big enough package but never been charged postage.
    I've never been charged postage either.. but I was charged postage on a jacket for the first time last week: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056108580

And someone else ordered something from Asda who got charged 99p delivery too.

Maybe they've had a change of heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

My order confirmation email has no charge on it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Thanks for the post but for for some reason it won't accept my card? Strange as I've ordered from them before (and their sister co. The Hut) with no problems. Will keep trying.......

Update:

Still not working but worked on thehut.co.uk fine. Got hit with the 99p postage though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Asda are still charging 99p delivery, just checked it there now.

Advertisement