If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 LCD lowest price...

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Doesn't have to be 1080p etc. Delivered down South preferably...

For mother in law... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi RE*AC*TOR

I can offer you the 32PFL3605H for €399.99
    Its our cheapest 32" Full HD LCD TV

have a look at its spec's here
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl3605h_12/32pfl3605h_12_pss_eng.pdf

I should have 'em back in stock asap

let me know what you think.

Cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Doesn't have to be 1080p etc. Delivered down South preferably...

For mother in law... :)

Reactor - apologies for the delay gettnig back to you from Belfast! :o

We have the Sharp LC32SH7 which incorporates an MPEG4 tuner for just £279.95 - we would do it including delivery at £289.95 - it's an interesting TV in that unlike most newer models it actually has 2 Scarts as well as 3 HDMI (most newer 32's only have one scart!)

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8092

We have lots of these available ready to ship so just drop me a line if you want to make sure Christmas dinner in the in-laws is edible!

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Not quite hitting the price threshold for us though to make it worthwhile. Cheers though.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Not quite hitting the price threshold for us though to make it worthwhile. Cheers though.

Reactor,

What price are you looking to pay - I'll do my best to keep you happy!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Well, our current leader is a Samsung LE32C450 being offered around €330 by a well known electronics chain (that are open until nine).

This is really my wife's thing, there was a deal last week for €250 that she was going for (a no name POS) - but she missed the boat on that, and hence I've been drafted in.

My thoughts naturally turned to see what you guys had. :)

• Advertisement

Well, our current leader is a Samsung LE32C450 being offered around €330 by a well known electronics chain (that are open until nine).

This is really my wife's thing, there was a deal last week for €250 that she was going for (a no name POS) - but she missed the boat on that, and hence I've been drafted in.

My thoughts naturally turned to see what you guys had. :)

To be fair that's a cracking price on the Sammy (it's the same as our price ;)) - if I was to offer you a 1080P Full HD BRANDED 32" at slightly more could you be tempted :D

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

J

If it was for me, yes. Certainly. For the mother in law - twould be wasted on her.

I hope to god they never read this. :D

If it was for me, yes. Certainly. For the mother in law - twould be wasted on her.

I hope to god they never read this. :D

Now I'm thinking blackmail.........

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=5943

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.