Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring aus dollar to euro

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

The rate of the Aussie dollar to euro is good at the moment, am I mad to be thinking of sending some of my savings back to Ireland or is it safer to just leave it here?.. I was going to put it into my mortgage account? Can anyone tell me what is the maximum lodgement amount I can lodge into a bank account before the bank tell the money laundering people?.. Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Dont worry about money laundering. Your sending money from your own accounts so its not money laundering. You can lodge as much as you want. The rate is great at the moment. Think it was over 2 last year for every euro. Its about 1.35 now.

Advertisement