Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland (365online / ATM) issues anyone else?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Cant log on to 365 Online either. Can i still use my credit card for online purchases?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Cant log on to 365 Online either. Can i still use my credit card for online purchases?
    I did yesterday with no problems. I asked above if credit limits were affected because I think I went overlimit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

I transferred money to PAYPAL using 365 online earlier in the week. Money would normally have gone through by now but it hasn't. Guessing it's to do with this whole ATM business.

Was also going to use my laser card to buy stuff on justmedia.ie, but they aren't accepting Laser at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

See below, this is the latest from bankofireland.com website..

09 December 2010

IT Update

We confirm that following some technical difficulties on Tuesday 7th December all ATM, Laser and branch functionality has been fully restored. Customers may experience some temporary problems with access to 365online.com today as work continues to ensure the system is stabilised.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Cant believe it is taking them so long to get the problem sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

And new info at 365 online
    "IMPORTANT CUSTOMER MESSAGE
    We are currently experiencing technical issues and hope to have normal service restored as soon as possible.All our branches are open as normal. "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

This is becoming a joke. I had to pay my VISA bill by today & if transfer did not happen I will be hit with interest. BOI I will be billing you if this happens :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Was just in - worked fine - and was fast. Was able to transfer money to another bank without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

scargill wrote: »
    Was just in - worked fine - and was fast. Was able to transfer money to another bank without any issues.

Not working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Horse84

agrif06 wrote: »
    Not working for me.

Nor me it's def down again. i'm in a similar situation with my credit card. So sick of BOI to be quite honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

I bought some tyres online, but there is a hold up on thier end for the last 3 days, im starting to guess its to do with my credit card payment. Is it possible to ring the CC department to check if this transaction went through

Same here...still out of action!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

kennyb3 wrote: »
    I bought some tyres online, but there is a hold up on thier end for the last 3 days, im starting to guess its to do with my credit card payment. Is it possible to ring the CC department to check if this transaction went through
    1890 251 251 afaik. I got thru to a sales agent day before yesterday when this all kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

I was in my account this morning and was slow to do a transfer but was able to check my balances. just been back in now and cant get in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

Just logged in again now and its sort of working (10:15PM 8:15PM Thursday)

Current account is OK but details on CC are unavailable.

Also very slow, just going to print out my recent current acount trasactions in case they screw it up in their favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Just logged in again now and its sort of working (10:15PM Thursday)

Current account is OK but details on CC are unavailable.

Also very slow, just going to print out my recent current acount trasactions in case they screw it up in their favour.

Hopefully their clock is working better than yours ;)

Three days now, major pain in the backside.

dobsdave wrote: »
    Hopefully their clock is working better than yours ;)

Three days now, major pain in the backside.

Post fixed :o

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

so this is still an issue for everyone? I can't log in to 365online at the moment..

Seemed ok yesterday.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I can get in on my iphone, just not on the PC. Using google chrome on the PC, and safari is the iPhone browser. Seems like it must be on the way to being fixed, but isn't quite there yet.

Yes.I cant log on as well :mad:

• Advertisement

OK NOW. Checked back and while its dog slow all my details are now correct for both current and cc accounts. I could also access statements and it looked like I could have transfered money if I'd needed to.

Edit> Starting point I used was http://www.365online.ie as http://www.365online.com gives the error msg. Both resolve to the same IP but the dot IE works for me.

Seems to be back up to normal speed at the moment, or perhaps that's because not too many trying to access it at this late hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Jesus its so fustrating.

Really getting sick of this bank to be honest, between sending my bank cards all over the country instead of to me, having to order a cheque book 4 times, to ATMs sallowing my card, to ATMs not spitting out my money and making me wait 2 weeks to get it back, not ringing me back when they promise to...I am really loosing my patience with them.

Very much thinking of changing now after 12 years with them, Ive had enough.

Still not working for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

Or me.

Need to transfer money to mortgage a/c today ! FFS. Will they do it on 365 telephone?

EDIT - to answer my own question - no they wont - phone system down too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Yup, zapped again.

My original question still stands - why can't they say when it will be back?
    If they know the issue and how to fix it, they should be able to put some sort of sandbagged estimate on how long it will take.

No timeframe suggests:
    A) they don't know whats wrong
    B) they do, but don't know how to fix it
    C) they couldn't give a fudge how much it inconveniences their docile cash cows
    D) any combination of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How long has this been an issue? I just tried to logon there as I'm due to get paid today and I got a big ugly message that they are experiencing technical issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

How long has this been an issue? I just tried to logon there as I'm due to get paid today and I got a big ugly message that they are experiencing technical issues.
    It's been broken for the last four days.

Unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It's been broken for the last four days.

Unbelievable.

FFS! That's a joke.

• Advertisement

Can't get in either just get:

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER MESSAGE
    We are currently experiencing technical issues and hope to have normal service restored as soon as possible.All our branches are open as normal.
    was working slow but OK last night.

Advertisement