Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland (365online / ATM) issues anyone else?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Still not back up for me.

Still not back up for me.

Actually it is, but very slow...

Actually it is, but very slow...

A total of 14 minutes to login, and transfer money from one account to another, something that usually takes about a minute start to finish. Insanely slow but at least it's working. Here's hoping they fix it properly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

No luck at midnight logging in to 365. I use Firefox, got the idea to try again with Internet Explorer - worked fine and quick. Tried to log in with Firefox again - no luck.

I wonder why one browser works another not :confused:
    ... but have my theories ...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

Working fine at the moment with Chrome.

• Advertisement

Carry wrote: »
    ... but have my theories ...
    You need to clear your firefox cache and then it works fine... thats why.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Working now with safari on iPad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

You need to clear your firefox cache and then it works fine... thats why.

https pages don't normally get cached (the boi https webpage header info indicates no caching) so going directly to https://www.365online.com/ should also work.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Working again for me,,its kinda back to normal which is good, I transfered money to pay cradit card this morning and was fine,will have to wait till monday (working day) for money to show up..tell you be lost completly without 365 online.
    it actually is a good site and simple when it works right!!!!

hopefully please god it will stay up as I am in China and need it,,BOI must realise that alot of customers dont actually live in Ireland and rely on 365 to survive.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Still not accessing using Firefox.

• Advertisement

Using Google Chrome, I get the following message.

"Sorry, but we are unable to process your request at present.
    Please try again"

OK for me just now with Chrome.

peking97 wrote: »
    OK for me just now with Chrome.

Just worked for me using Chrome too!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

This is what BoI get for interrupting Julian Assange's income stream!

<humongous image snip>

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Are BOI ATMS all down? All BOI atms in dundrum out of service and trying a BOI card in the Ulster bank or AIB ATMs leads to a 'service' temporarily unavailable message.

Same for anyone else? They appear to have no-one on the phones at all today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

copacetic wrote: »
    Are BOI ATMS all down? All BOI atms in dundrum out of service and trying a BOI card in the Ulster bank or AIB ATMs leads to a 'service' temporarily unavailable message.

Same for anyone else? They appear to have no-one on the phones at all today.

bank of ireland are a disgrace, they were closed a lot over christmas, and even when they were open, they were lazy gits.

i did a transfer from my current ac to my boi visa, early on the 31st, when bank was open. it normally goes in over night. it has not hit the credit card ac yet, :mad: . and also thier website was down randomly over the last 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

They were closed the same days as all the other banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

For some reason 365 is now currently showing my complete history about 800e lower that it was.

For instance last month I KNOW I was down to my last 100e. It's showing me as -700!

I'll check it again in the morning.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

slinky2000 wrote: »
    For some reason 365 is now currently showing my complete history about 800e lower that it was.

For instance last month I KNOW I was down to my last 100e. It's showing me as -700!

I'll check it again in the morning.

I think that could be due to some transactions 'batching' overnight. I've sometimes logged into my online banking at obscure hours of the morning and found the balance to be way out but the list of transactions is correct. It's always rectified itself by the morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Toots* wrote: »
    I think that could be due to some transactions 'batching' overnight. I've sometimes logged into my online banking at obscure hours of the morning and found the balance to be way out but the list of transactions is correct. It's always rectified itself by the morning though.

Yea seems like you where right, It was rectified this morning. :)

• Advertisement

Toots* wrote: »
    I regularly find the opposite during the wee hours... i.e. the balance correct but transactions missing, but as you say, it always auto-corrects within a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toboldlygo

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Yea seems like you where right, It was rectified this morning. :)

Seems that all BoI's payment systems are struggling to cope with the 21st century. But perhaps their new contract with IBM will overcome their woes. I guess the question is, will we be patient enough to put up with their problems until IBM can fix it for them?

http://www.finextra.com/news/fullstory.aspx?newsitemid=21966 :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Getting a "Sorry, details for this credit card are currently not available" on Banking 365 for my credit card.

Does this mean there's a problem with the card or their system?
    Would be obliged if someone else could check if their card's transactions are showing OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

spurious wrote: »
    Getting a "Sorry, details for this credit card are currently not available" on Banking 365 for my credit card.

Does this mean there's a problem with the card or their system?
    Would be obliged if someone else could check if their card's transactions are showing OK.

No your not the only one.

Sorry, details for this credit card are currently not available.

But used it earlier this evening and it was fine, it goes like that at night sometimes so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Just check my BOI online too, its the same for credit card, unavailable......seem to remember this happening before, hopefully just servers or something updating as I live abroad and rely heavily on credit card usage....

if it comes back up for anyone, please post here in case is an issue with just out credit cards...

thanks.:rolleyes:

Still down as of 02:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

cannot get into website at all, it is just hanging when you enter first page and put in some details. Does this 365 online site ever work bloody right????

Anyone else having same issues, bank of Ireland, get your act together please and at the weekend too,Need to access this site to pay bills, transfer money etc!!!!

anyone able to log in????:and if so is credit card details still "unavailible" or back up...:mad:

Error

Sorry, but we are unable to process your request at present.
    Please try again.

Thats what i get when trying to log in!!!!!:confused:

This is at 5.20 am sunday morning!!!!

anyone else the same!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Just logged in there, no problems.

• Advertisement

Yip, just logged in myself, but it was down for most of last night and yesterday evening.
    Must have being doing work on system in backround maybe!!!!

least it is working again....:)

Advertisement