Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 07-12-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Relatively new to the area and unsure of the pub/club scene - have a few friends [girls] visiting next weekend and wondering what pubs would be good for a couple of girls in their mid 20s? Also, what is the nightclub like, I've heard there is one near the harbour?!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

AnnaGram85 wrote: »
    Relatively new to the area and unsure of the pub/club scene - have a few friends [girls] visiting next weekend and wondering what pubs would be good for a couple of girls in their mid 20s? Also, what is the nightclub like, I've heard there is one near the harbour?!

Thanks! :)

Hi, The place by the harbour is one of only 2 nightclubs in balbriggan and probably the best, its called Home and is over Harbour Knights pub, this place Harbour nights is the best pub for music in Balbriggan at the weekend, its also down by the harbour. You wont have far to walk in between pub and night club as you can get to the night club from inside the pub. I dont have any attachment to either of these places but myself and my wife have been living in Balbriggan for the past 3 years and have had plenty of good nights in both of these places.

Enjoy your night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I love the late night Trad sessions in the Millrace.oh showing my age.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

kopkidda wrote: »
    You wont have far to walk in between pub and night club as you can get to the night club from inside the pub.

Not any more, you actually have to go out of Harbour Knights and go back in to the night clubs (same entrance for After Dark and Home).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Really, ?So is it the same now, both together.I would sometimes, 1 in the last year go tot he after dark, but the HOME, Id be afraid Id bump into my son.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

You turn right at the top of the stairs after you go in for AD, left for Home (I think, my recollection is a little hazy... :) )

• Advertisement
Advertisement