Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think???

Options
  • 07-12-2010 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

A third to a pair of socks action!!!

Hi! I work in a company selling socks. I wonder whether you would be interested in the product a third to a pair of sock?:confused:

you know, is obvious that always only one sock gets lost and then her "friend" is useless. Are you'd be interested in selling an unconventional pair of socks made up of three pieces? Thanks in advance for any comments, also criticizing.:P Write what you think!

Soxo warm feet lovers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If you made the 3rd sock a little smaller a lot of guys would buy it:D especially in this weather.

Seriously though, I think this is a great idea, I've got lots of odd socks in my sock drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Mmm... I don't think so. I'd feel I'm paying extra for a sock that I probably won't need. I don't lose that many socks, so I'd just have a bunch of singular socks in the drawer that are getting in my way.

How about offering free replacement socks with future orders instead? So if I'm putting in another order I can request a replacement for a pair I ordered from you in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Irena79

suey71 wrote: »
    If you made the 3rd sock a little smaller a lot of guys would buy it:D especially in this weather.

Seriously though, I think this is a great idea, I've got lots of odd socks in my sock drawer.

thank you for your opinion.
    about little smaller one.. let me think ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Irena79

Cianos wrote: »
    Mmm... I don't think so. I'd feel I'm paying extra for a sock that I probably won't need. I don't lose that many socks, so I'd just have a bunch of singular socks in the drawer that are getting in my way.

thanks for your view

How about offering free replacement socks with future orders instead? So if I'm putting in another order I can request a replacement for a pair I ordered from you in the past.

good idea about this free (or maybe for extra nominal sum) replacement service. thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭diarmuid05

you just know you wont lose any of the socks from that particular set....

murphy's law and all that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Maybe offer a service like this: http://www.manpacks.com/liberate

Advertisement