Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas themed Cooking course ?? do they exist?

Options
  • 07-12-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a christmas themed cooking course for my other half to take part in. I can stay in the car :)

Shes a big fan of desserts and general cooking. But i have no idea where to send her? IT would be great if it was a weekend treat so i could surprise her, but i cant find anything...

Even a 1 day baking class would be great.

Any ideas?
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

You could try Donnybrook Fair. I think they are doing one!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Darkslcie

thanks looperman,

looks like i left it too late, the last hands on one is in 3 days.
    But i found a nice chocolate course in inishbeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lodris

Kitchen in the castle in howth might have some if your around dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

Darkslcie wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a christmas themed cooking course for my other half to take part in. I can stay in the car :)

Shes a big fan of desserts and general cooking. But i have no idea where to send her? IT would be great if it was a weekend treat so i could surprise her, but i cant find anything...

Even a 1 day baking class would be great.

Any ideas?
    Stephen
    The dublin cookery school (dublincookeryschool.ie) have one this Sat, all day from 9.30-4.00 its 170 I think

Advertisement