Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

??burglaries??

Options
  • 07-12-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Think we prevented a break in here. The house is very isolated and as we came up the drive, a strange man came out of the area; the gate is locked so he had gone in over the fence.

There was a car parked across the lane.

He was clearly not going to stop so I wound the window down and asked him could we help? "Just lost.." he said and vanished.

It is a private lane/drive.

The car was not a local one; beige with the spare wheel on the back; jeep style

Wondering ( we don;t have TV) if there have been house break ins around? The house may have looked empty.

It isn;t; had he approached the door he would have been assailed by what sounds like the hounds of hell....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Where are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Duh..In Gods pocket...Jeeze

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

If you can't tell us the area then how are people to know where to keep a lookout, did you photograph the car etc? If not then why bother posting here?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

County sound have a guard on once a week with a kind of crimeline have a listen,(cant remember off hand what day it is on)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

get yourself a fine big german sheppard! and possible ifrared cctv at the gate, the red rings usually throw people off, plus its not that expensive, i recently installed it at my parents house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement