Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graspop Festival 2011 (Slipknot,Ozzy,Scorpions,Judas Priest)

Options
  • 07-12-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭

Some bands have been confirmed for Graspop Festival 2011 taking place on 24th - 26th June, 2011, in Belgium.

Bands confirmed so far;

24th June: Scorpions
    25th June: Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest
    26th June: Slipknot

http://www.graspop.be/2010/en/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I had almost written this off but with Judas Priest, Ozzy and Scorpions added I'm now very interested. It's nicely positioned between Download and Sonisphere UK so I expect we get a good mix from both those festivals.

Seems unlikely but I'm hoping System of a Down get added!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

I was at Graspop this year and it's a really great festival.
    The only thing putting me off going back next year is the weather.
    I know this sounds weird but it was just too hot. I was so exhausted from the heat and couldn't really enjoy any bands during the day because it was so roasting.:o

Yeah, I went in 2008 and 2009, great festival... 2008 especially had an amazing lineup. Opted for Download this year... but Graspop may sway me back next summer.

More acts announced:

Friday
    Scorpions, Volbeat, Iced Earth, Epica, Parkway Drive, The Damned Things, Masters of Reality, Heaven Shall Burn, Sepultura, Angelwitch, Kvelertak, The Black Dahlia Murder, Revoker

Saturday
    Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Arch Enemy, Moonspell, Electric Wizard, Adept, Spiritual Beggars

Sunday
    Slipknot, Amorphis, Soilwork, Terror, While She Sleeps

Whitesnake confirmed, down to play on the Saturday which is a big odd as there is already big names Ozzy and Priest playing on that day.

Regardless, lineup is shaping up very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Saturday looks brilliant.

More acts added... keeps getting better:

Friday
    Journey, Foreigner, FM

Saturday
    Suicide Silence, Firewind, Ghost

Sunday
    Rob Zombie, All That Remains, Architects, Escape the Fate

Absolute bizzareness that Volbeat are ahead of Whitesnake, Journey and Foreigner on the website banner. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Absolute bizzareness that Volbeat are ahead of Whitesnake, Journey and Foreigner on the website banner. :confused:

Just an administrative oversight

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

reeks5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Line up's looking really awful at the minute, seems to be getting worse year after year. Really hope it improves over the coming weeks.
    Had been keen on Hellfest for a while, until I realised that pretty much every band I want to see is playing the Sunday, so no point going really, as there'll too many clashes.
    Hoping some of the following bands playing Hellfest, get announced for Graspop: Anathema, Therion, Turisas, Korpiklaani, Black Label Society & especially Pain of Salvation. It'll be my 9th Graspop if I go. Also hoping for a few more good announcement at Bloodstock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Hitting Hellfest myself this year! :D:D:D

hellfest%2B2011%2B1.JPG

Advertisement